Have an Adult Kids Party
Why should children have all the fun? You can have a fun and silly date with your significant other with all the usual kids’ party trimmings. Not only will it be a unique date, but it will be something you’ll always remember.
- Decide on a day on which you’ll be having your private adult kids party. Create a colorful and bright invitation card and print it out to send to your date. You can also email it to them as a nice surprise during their workday.
- Get the silliest cake that you can find, but try to make it relevant to you and your partner. If you’re both fans of pirates or vampires, a cake decorated with related decorations.
- Prepare some games that you two can play. Twister, pin the tail on the donkey and board games like Cheeky Butts can be fun for adults too. You can even have a candy-filled piñata or play hide and seek. Bring out your inner child!
- Photo booths are often part of kids parties but you can use your phone to take selfies of you and your date. Maybe even have a treasure hunt in which you and your partner search for hidden items related to your relationship (any memorabilia you have).
- If you want to spice things up a bit, you can play truth or dare and be as non-sensical or mature as you are comfortable with.
- Have you and your partner buy each other cute gifts and give them to each other on the day of the date.
- When it is time for your date, switch off all your mobile devices if you can (or at least silence them). Forget about the world and just be care-free with your partner.
- Find out what games your partner enjoyed most as a child and add them to the day’s activities. Play music that will make both of you feel nostalgic and remember your childhoods.
- Bake the cake for your date the day before if you know your way around the kitchen. Your partner can help you and make a special memory of it.
You may need
Bears Vs. Babies
My Spicy Vanilla product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links,
may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.
Bears Vs. Babies
My Spicy Vanilla product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.