Make out in the backseat of your car
Adding a little spice to your relationship can be as easy as being nostalgic and feeling like a teenager again. But now you don’t have any curfews or nosy parents to ruin your romance! Plus, you know what you’re doing.
- Before you can get busy with smooching in the backseat of your car like the youngsters you are, you should make sure you’ll be comfortable.
- Pack some soft towels and blankets to make sure no one will end up with bruises after this.
- Choose a private location that is not near any streetlamps. Having someone stumbling onto your makeout session is a serious mood killer.
- Wait until the stars come out and bask in the romantic moonlight while you get close and personal with your significant other.
- Apart from having blankets to cover up with if necessary, it’s a good idea to have some music as well.
- Playing love songs or your favorite band from when you were a teenager could set a unique and exciting mood.
- Lighting scented candles isn’t exactly feasible or safe in a car. But you can still make it smell nice by using a good scented car air freshener.
- If your vehicle has a sunroof, make sure you open it up so you can see the stars. Depending on the night, you may be able to enjoy a sexy moonlit glow on your partner’s body.
- Do not even think about making out if the car is not securely parked.
- You can make use of the space of the backseat and even slide the passenger seat away for more room. Try your best to make the transition into the backseat a smooth one; don’t make it feel forced. Remember that this is all about having fun together.
- You can also use the passenger seat and get really close to each other. This may be a little tricky so be prepared for giggles while getting into position.
- Whatever you do, make sure to watch out for the car’s gear shift.
You may need
My Spicy Vanilla product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links,
may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.
My Spicy Vanilla product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.