Try sexy yoga
This playful twist on traditional yoga will help you and your partner connect on a physical and intimate level. Plus, it's a great way to get in shape and relax together.
- Choose a peaceful setting. Yoga is best practiced in a calm environment. Find a spot in your home or yard where you won't be disturbed. If you can, practice outdoors in nature for an even more peaceful experience.
- Set the mood with lighting and music. Soft lighting and calming music will help you both relax and get into the yoga mindset.
- Make it playful. Yoga doesn't have to be serious all the time. Have fun with it and make silly poses together. If things start to get too serious, take a break and have a laugh.
- When you're both feeling good and relaxed, take things to the next level and explore some of the more intimate yoga poses.
- End with a relaxation session. After you've both worked up a sweat, spend some time in a deep relaxation pose. This is a great way to end the session and feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The Camel Pose is a great way to start off your session. It's a simple pose that allows you and your partner to get a feel for each other's body while enjoying the intimate embrace.
- The Wheel Pose is the perfect way to heat things up. This pose requires a lot of trust and communication between partners, and the end result is a beautiful and sensual display of your flexibility and connection.
- The Fish Pose is a great way to cool things down while still enjoying the closeness of your partner. This pose is all about relaxation and letting go, and it's the perfect way to end your session on a peaceful note.
You may need
Yoga Mat Extra Thick
My Spicy Vanilla product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links,
may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.
Yoga Mat Extra Thick
My Spicy Vanilla product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.